The most common problem that people with oily skin are experiencing is large pores. The main cause of this problem is dirt and bacteria which are irritating your skin. And the worst part of it all is that the products that we think will help us and promise to tighten our skin and eliminate the pores actually make the problem even worse!
Fortunately, there are tons of other, natural cures that you can make in the comfort of your own home and are going to be more effective in solving this problem. And in the following couple of paragraphs we’re going to show you a couple of those solutions.
1. Baking Soda and Water:
- Use 2 tbsp s. of baking soda and 2 tbsp s. of water, mix them well. Take the mixture you got and apply it on your face. Let it dry for 15 minutes, and once it tightens wash your face using cold water.
- Following, are even more extremely good and effective remedies with 2-3 natural ingredients which are promising you amazing results!
2. Cucumber, Rose Water and Lemon:
- The first thing that you should do is to peel the cucumber and crush it. Take a tsp. of rosewater and add a couple of drops of lemon juice. Place it in a clean cloth and tap the cloth on your face. Once you’re done rinse your face with cold water.
3. Egg White and Lemon Juice:
- Firstly, take a couple of drops of lemon juice and add in two egg whites, apply the mixture on your face. Let it dry for about 5 minutes and wash your face using cold water.
- This mask is going to help you get the tight skin you’ve always wanted but it will also eliminate the dead skin and pores.
4. Tomato and Lemon Juice:
- Use 2:3 proportion to mix lime juice and tomato juice. Apply the mixture that you get on your face using a cotton ball. Let the mixture dry for about 15 minutes and wash your face with cold water.
5. Almond and Lemon Juice:
- First, take a couple of almonds and put them in a bowl of water throughout the night. Once you get up, the next morning mash the almonds until you get a paste like texture. Take a tbsp. of lime juice and add it into the almond. Use the paste to apply it on to your face and let it react for about 30 minutes. Use cold water to rinse the paste off of your face once you’re done.
6. Lemon and Pineapple Juice:
- Take 1/2 a cup of lemon juice and pineapple juice. Take a clean cloth and soak it into the mixture. Use the cloth to tap your face with the mixture and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Once you’re done you can clean your face up using cold water.
The enzymes that can be found in the pineapples are great for cleansing and tightening your skin, and the lemon acid is going to work as an astringent.